الأحد، 9 أكتوبر 2011

New Article from Aaron Hockley

New Article from Aaron Hockley


Worldwide Photo Walk 2011: Pike Place Market

Posted: 08 Oct 2011 01:52 PM PDT

This is the fourth year that Scott Kelby has organized a Worldwide Photo Walk with thousands of photographers heading out on local photo walks on the same date to capture the world. Last year I led a walk in Vancouver; this year I decided to participate in someone else’s walk. When I saw that Nicole Young would be leading a walk in her new city of Seattle, I figured it would be a great day trip to make some images and meet Nicole.

I’ve posted a dozen or so of my photos from last week’s photo walk into a gallery. Here’s one image, click on it to view the rest.

This building, across the street from the main Pike Place Market area, was built in the 1920s and was one of the first markets not to allow horses or dogs inside.

Click to view the entire gallery

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق