الجمعة، 14 أكتوبر 2011

New Article from Aaron Hockley

New Article from Aaron Hockley


Back to the Bay [Area]

Posted: 14 Oct 2011 08:30 AM PDT

Save a quick stop at SFO as a child, my first real trip to the San Francisco area was a couple months ago when I was invited to speak at WordCamp San Francisco. That was a quick trip, with two full days of conference activities. I did get a chance to spend part of a third day doing some photography with Doug Kaye who was a gracious host and driver as we visited a few places such as the cable car museum, Fort Point, and the Embarcadero area. I enjoyed the six or so hours of photography and knew I wanted to go back again.

A San Francisco Muni light rail train arrives into the Powell Street station and disappears behind a column.

A couple weeks ago, I heard about a cheap airfare/mileage sale on Alaska Airlines and after making sure the logistics worked out I booked a trip to San Francisco for a few days of photography with no real agenda. I’ll be flying down to SFO early tomorrow morning and returning on Tuesday morning. In between, plans are fairly loose and I plan on exploring various areas photographically including Alcatraz, Twin Peaks, perhaps Treasure Island, and a variety of interesting bits of architecture and street scenes.

If you’re in the area and want to connect, let me know. I look forward to sharing some images when I return. I’ll probably Instagram some photos while I’m there; if you’d like to follow along my username is aaronhockley.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق