الخميس، 17 نوفمبر 2011

Here are 2 new articles from Aaron Hockley

Here are 2 new articles from Aaron Hockley


Let’s Discuss Content at WordCamp Las Vegas

Posted: 17 Nov 2011 08:30 AM PST

WordCamp Las VegasThe first out-of-my-area WordCamp I attended was nearly three years ago when John “VegasGeek” Hawkins invited me to speak at the inaugural WordCamp in Sin City. It was a great event with a good mix of attendees. I’m excited to be returning to Las Vegas next month for their WordCamp event and I’ve been invited to speak again, this time as part of a “Power Content Panel” sharing tips and engaging in an audience Q&A session about how to best dream up, create, publish, and manage the content on our websites.

Joining me on the panel will be Greg Taylor and John Lynn.

There are still some tickets available for the event; I’d love to have you join us in Las Vegas. I’ve been told there’s an In-N-Out next to the UNLV campus where the event is being held, and that seems like it should be a deal-clincher.

Interesting Links Roundup: November 16th

Posted: 16 Nov 2011 01:01 PM PST

As I wander the web I find interesting things. I share:

What have you seen lately that’s interesting?

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق