الخميس، 10 نوفمبر 2011

New Article from Aaron Hockley

New Article from Aaron Hockley


Respecting My Social Media Followers

Posted: 10 Nov 2011 08:30 AM PST

We’ve moved past the novelty stage of social media and entered an era where the challenge on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and other networks is to find the value in our connections among what seems to be an ever-increasing amount of noise.

I will respect my followers by not spamming them with contest announcements so that I can potentially win a prize.

I will respect my followers by not frequently asking for retweets.

I will respect my followers by not cross-posting nonsense that leads to things like broken @names on Facebook or random +Names showing in Twitter.

How do you respect your followers?

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق