الاثنين، 5 ديسمبر 2011

Aaron Hockley

Aaron Hockley


Musings About Where the Heck Do I Post My Photos

Posted: 05 Dec 2011 11:25 AM PST

Excluding images that are part of articles, I’m currently posting my photography in a variety of places:

Taken while wandering around the Seattle Center on a Sunday morning

  • Almost everything I’ve published recently ends up somewhere in my gallery site.
  • I’m posting a lot of “everyday” type photos and enjoying good discussion around those on Google+.
  • I still throw the occasional photo up on Flickr.
  • I have a gallery on 500px.
  • I’ll post the occasional standalone photo here on AaronHockley.com.

Is more better? Should I consolidate? Things seem…fragmented. When I feel like posting something I go to Lightroom, find an image from my “to publish” collection, and then I’m faced with the decision. Do I drop it onto a publish collection for Google+? For my SmugMug gallery? For Flickr? For my website?

Is the benefit of having my work shown on multiple venues weighed down by the burden of fragmented discussion?

Should I stop thinking about such things and just post photos everywhere in a “spray and pray” technique?

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق