الأربعاء، 7 ديسمبر 2011

Here are 3 new articles from Aaron Hockley

Here are 3 new articles from Aaron Hockley


Today is a Splendid Day to Buy Mindfire by Scott Berkun

Posted: 07 Dec 2011 08:00 AM PST

I previously reviewed Scott Berkun’s latest book titled Mindfire: Big Ideas for Curious Minds. It’s a great read for anyone interested in exploring the worlds of idea and innovation. If that’s not you, surely you must know someone for whom this would be a great Christmas gift, right?

Empty Governance

Posted: 06 Dec 2011 07:52 PM PST

One of the hallways inside San Francisco City Hall

One of the hallways inside San Francisco City Hall.

If you’re on 500px, I’d love to have you comment or rate this photo.

Interesting Links Roundup: December 6th

Posted: 06 Dec 2011 01:00 PM PST

As I wander the web I find interesting things. I share:

What have you seen lately that’s interesting?

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق