الاثنين، 2 يناير 2012

Aaron Hockley

Aaron Hockley


My 2012 Theme: Face to Face

Posted: 01 Jan 2012 12:00 PM PST

It’s the time of the year when folks are making resolutions, setting goals, or choosing their three words.

Brian Mataish and Nicole Young setup a camera for the photowalk group shotHere’s my plan for 2012: more meetings. Wipe that WTF look off of your face. I’m not talking about slow committees being lulled by bad PowerPoint decks in conference rooms.

I want to convert online acquaintances into “real life” ones. I want to have face to face encounters with folks who I only know via their blogs or photos. I’m talking about more 1:1 coffee shop chats or photowalks. Online relationships are great, but I find that meeting someone, even just once, strengthens that relationship and often causes it to grow exponentially.

If we routinely converse online but haven’t met in real life, don’t be surprised if I contact you and ask to get together over a coffee or a beer. I’d love to chat with you in meetspace.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق