الثلاثاء، 3 يناير 2012

Join me for Adventures in Listbuilding: An Evolution of List Automation and Segmentation

Your email updates, powered by FeedBlitz

Click here to read this mailing online.

Subscribe & Follow FeedBlitz

Join me for Adventures in Listbuilding: An Evolution of List Automation and Segmentation

I will be the guest on the NAMS (Niche Affiliate Marketing System) weekly training call tomorrow evening, Wednesday, January 4th at 8pm eastern. Join me and David Perdew for an hour of education and chat on using email marketing profitably for digital products and your site. Hope you can join me - use the guest registration process if you're not a NAMS member.

I'm also going to be running some training at the NAMS7 conference in Atlanta in early February. You can find out more about that here - I'm really looking forward to it. See you tomorrow!

© FeedBlitz, LLC. Originally published at FeedBlitz News

 


FeedBlitz Top Slot
powered byad choices
 

© FeedBlitz - Blog and RSS Email Solutions | www.feedblitz.com | info@feedblitz.com | Privacy | Terms of Service




 
Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق