الثلاثاء، 14 فبراير 2012

Here are 2 new articles from Aaron Hockley

Here are 2 new articles from Aaron Hockley


Revisiting and Refreshing Old-Timey Social Media for Photographers

Posted: 14 Feb 2012 09:27 AM PST

SP 4449 leads a special train northbound along the Puget Sound at Steilacoom, WashingtonI published Social Photo Talk for a couple years, offering insight into the world of social media for photographers. I’m no longer publishing that site and have consolidated my writing efforts here. As things change quickly in this space, I’ve decided to revisit the content from Social Photo Talk and pick out some useful bits that are still relevant. I’ll be updating those articles and publishing the new versions in the coming days/weeks here. You won’t see a flood of content (no more than one per day, and I’m only going to post things that are relevant now) but if something seems vaguely familiar, it’s not all in your head.

If you’re really serious about getting the most social media insight for photographers, then my newsletter Social Photo Notes is for you.

After I preserve the good content, I’ll be taking the old site offline.

A Lesson in Shapes

Posted: 13 Feb 2012 06:11 PM PST

Interior of the Cincinnati Marriott at RiverCenter

Interior of the Cincinnati Marriott at RiverCenter

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق