الاثنين، 9 أبريل 2012

Aaron Hockley

Aaron Hockley


Speaking in San Jose: Making the Most of Social Media for Photographers

Posted: 09 Apr 2012 08:30 AM PDT

SMUG LogoI’m excited to be returning to California next month; on May 5th I’ll be speaking at the This Week in Photography / SmugMug meetup in San Jose. We’ll be chatting about making the most of social media as a photographer.

When I chat with a group of photographers about social media, I like to get a feel for the knowledge level and tailor my talk appropriately. I’ve found that we’re beyond the “what’s Twitter” and “Facebook is for my kids” phase and that most photographers want to discuss strategies for long-term success (with social media as a tool to get there). My goal isn’t to talk about how to become a Google+ expert or a blogging guru but rather how to be a more successful photographer and how to use these tools to work towards that goal.

If you’re anywhere near San Jose, I’d love to meet you at next month’s event. Find out more and RSVP via this link.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق