الثلاثاء، 8 مايو 2012

Here are 2 new articles from Aaron Hockley

Here are 2 new articles from Aaron Hockley


This Week in Photo Interview: Social Media for Photographers

Posted: 08 May 2012 08:30 AM PDT

On Saturday I had the opportunity to speak at the San Jose TWIP/SmugMug meetup group about social media for photographers. Before my main presentation, I was interviewed by Frederick Van Johnson for This Week in Photo. The recording will end up in a future TWIP podcast, but you can view the video interview now:

I had a great time chatting with the folks who attended the event and it was fun dipping my toe into the TWIP waters.

Roundup of Craft & Vision Ebook Reviews

Posted: 07 May 2012 03:55 PM PDT

A couple folks have pointed out there wasn’t previously a way to easily see a list of my various photography ebook reviews of the Craft & Vision ebooks.

You can now view my review list on one page.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق