السبت، 19 مايو 2012

Meet me in Person - Summer 2012 Event Schedule

Your email updates, powered by FeedBlitz

Click here to read this mailing online.

Subscribe & Follow FeedBlitz

Meet me in Person – Summer 2012 Event Schedule

Is next weekend really Memorial Day? Already? Yikes! How did that happen?!

Anyway, while most of the U.S. winds down into Summer, my event and conference schedule is picking up. So if you’d like to catch up with me in person, here’s where I’m going to be:

  • June 5-7: Blog World Expo, NYC (Attending)
  • June 22-24: Type A Conference, Charlotte, NC (Speaking)
  • August 3-5: NAMS 8, Atlanta, GA (Speaking)

Send an email or tweet my way if you’d like to set up a meeting.

Finally, if you live in eastern MA, I also co-host a tweet-up of local social media marketing mavens on the last Thursday of every month with @CargillCreative. It’s fun, informal, and not at all FeedBlitz-centic. You can register any time at sudburysocial.eventbrite.com or simply show up!

Hope to see you there!

Phil



FeedBlitz Top Slot
powered byad choices

More Blitz Bits

 

© FeedBlitz - Blog and RSS Email Solutions | www.feedblitz.com | info@feedblitz.com | Privacy | Terms of Service

 




Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق