الخميس، 21 يونيو 2012

Aaron Hockley

Aaron Hockley


Need Some Manfrotto Help, Please

Posted: 21 Jun 2012 08:30 AM PDT

Manfrotto Customer Service FailureI’ve used a Manfrotto tripod and ballhead for several years. A couple months ago, I noticed the extra safety latch on the ballhead wasn’t working correctly, so I found the repair information and sent the ballhead to Manfrotto’s US repair facility in New Jersey.

According to the repair estimate they sent me in the mail, they received the ballhead on April 13th. The repair estimate was around $65 and I wanted to approve the estimate. Per the instructions on the estimate paperwork, I gave Manfrotto a call at 201-818-9500 extension 245. I left a voicemail for them to call me back so that I could give them my credit card and get the repair process started.

I never received a return phone call.

Over the next couple of weeks, I left multiple additional voicemail messages. Nobody ever answered the phone, and nobody has returned any of the messages.

I’ve reached out to Manfrotto on Twitter and received no response.

I’d like my ballhead repaired. Does anyone have any idea how I might make contact with Manfrotto for this to happen?

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق