الأربعاء، 27 يونيو 2012

Aaron Hockley

Aaron Hockley


Syncing My Social

Posted: 27 Jun 2012 08:30 AM PDT

03/02 - Wood on BlueWe live in a fragmented web, and I have a presence in a bunch of places.

You’re here on my blog, where I write longer pieces, review things of interest to the photography community, and share an occasional photograph.

I’m on Twitter at @ahockley, where I share quick thoughts, links to interesting things, and engage in a lot of discussion (Sprout Social tells me that 81% of my tweets are conversational).

I share photography daily on Google+ and love to engage in artistic and technical discussion with other photographers.

On Facebook, I maintain my personal profile as well as business pages for Hockley Photography and Not So Photo. If we know each other “in real life” I’d love to add you as a friend; feel free to “Like” either of my business pages to keep up with my photo adventures.

I round up the “best of the best” each week in Interesting… from Aaron, a weekly email message that I share every Saturday morning. If the idea of trying to follow me everywhere is overwhelming and you just want an easy option, this is it.

hat tip to Christopher S. Penn for the nudge about syncing one’s social

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق