الجمعة، 27 يوليو 2012

Aaron Hockley

Aaron Hockley


Save 15% off Nik Software Products

Posted: 27 Jul 2012 08:30 AM PDT

Nik SoftwareAll of my photographer friends should like this. I’m now an affiliate1 for Nik Software products, so if you want to purchase HDR Efex Pro, Silver Efex Pro, Vizify, Color Efex, or any of Nik’s other great photo processing packages I can offer you a 15% discount.

I’ll talk a bit more in the future about some of the strengths of Nik’s software (I use their stuff, and it’s great), but I wanted to share this link with you sooner rather than later.

Use this link to save 15% on software purchases through Nik’s online store – when you get to checkout, you should see the discount applied.


  1. If you use my discount, I get a small commission from Nik. You save a few bucks and I get a few bucks that helps fund my writing and website. Win-win. 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق