الثلاثاء، 4 سبتمبر 2012

Aaron Hockley

Aaron Hockley


Announcing Splat Photo

Posted: 04 Sep 2012 08:15 AM PDT

Splat PhotoI’d like to announce Splat Photo a new website-based venture I’ve started to focus on information for today’s connected photographer.

Splat Photo will be the home for all of my photography-related writing and resources, including, but not limited to:

* Commentary on industry trends
* Reviews of photo-related products and services
* Information on photography events

In short, photo-related things that would’ve been published here will now be found at Splat Photo. I will also be increasing the amount of photography articles published.

If you’re following me for photography things (either as an amateur or pro), you’ll want to follow Splat Photo.

Head over to Splat Photo – better yet, subscribe via RSS or email for my photography writing and other related information.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق