الثلاثاء، 1 يناير 2013

Aaron Hockley

Aaron Hockley


2013 and Personal Photography Projects

Posted: 01 Jan 2013 09:00 AM PST

A couple weeks ago, I started to review my catalog of 2012 photos to see what the year had meant for me in the photo world. Even before looking into Lightroom I knew what I was going to find.

Oh snap, that darned photographer moved his camera again.

I made very few personal photos in 2012 compared to recent years.

Professionally, this was my busiest year, with various commercial, portrait, and event clients keeping me fairly busy. I enjoyed the range of projects I worked for clients. But personal work, for fun, for enjoyment, for growth and learning? I lagged.

I could run through a variety of excuses but they all boil down to me not prioritizing the time to get out and shoot.

Gotta change that in 2013. Want to help me out? Hold my ass accountable. If I go a while without sharing anything current, ask me what I’m working on.

New year starts today. Let’s go.

Pike Place Market in the evening at Christmastime.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق