الجمعة، 23 مايو 2014

Here are 2 new articles from Aaron Hockley

Here are 2 new articles from Aaron Hockley


The Return of the (My) Personal Blog

Posted: 23 May 2014 10:39 AM PDT

I’ve been missing the ability to share longer personal writing, quips, or thoughts that didn’t fit neatly into my other online ventures or a particular social network.

Hence, resurrecting the usage of this site (and the Interesting… from Aaron list… sign up below). Look for short-to-long pieces on a variety of topics. Subscribe via RSS or leave your email address below to get updated a few times a month via that method.

Where else am I right now?

Welcome back.

Let’s Do This Again

Posted: 22 May 2014 09:32 PM PDT

I think it’s time to kick this website back into gear. Here we go again…

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق