الجمعة، 2 يناير 2015

Here are 2 new articles from Aaron Hockley

Here are 2 new articles from Aaron Hockley


Farewell Sunset

Posted: 01 Jan 2015 07:46 PM PST

Farewell Sunset
Neskowin Beach

The post Farewell Sunset appeared first on Aaron B. Hockley.

More Writing in 2015

Posted: 01 Jan 2015 07:15 PM PST

Desk AppI hate to use the term "New Year's Resolution" because it brings a ton of baggage along with it, but one of my goals as we move into 2015 is to do more personal writing, which will significantly increase the number of things published here at aaronhockley.com.

A few weeks ago, after reviewing Instagrate, I started sharing photos here as they're posted to Instagram.

Now, look for more writing as well. Will I post every day? Perhaps.

I just purchased Desk, which appears to be a fantastic little app from John Saddington. Seems like it might be a more streamlined way to publish than my current system. Again… time will tell how this plays out.

Now would be a fantastic time to subscribe if you'd like to keep up to date with new things from me in 2015.

Onward!

The post More Writing in 2015 appeared first on Aaron B. Hockley.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق