السبت، 24 سبتمبر 2011

Trying to be held accountable

I hope people don't find this an inappropriate use of this space, but
I'd like to start posting a "journal" of sorts relating to the next
week of DNB. I've had a tough time consistently doing DNB, but after
reading about grey matter changes in less than a week at 4 hours per
day, I thought "you can do that."

I have executive functioning issues that have held me back most of my
life ("he's so smart, but he just won't apply himself") and I just
want this shit to be handled. At the very least I'd like to not have
executive functioning be such an obvious weakness of mine...

So, If i don't post again in this thread by midnight today, feel free
to unload any pent up aggression my way and make me feel bad for not
keeping my promise to myself.

If nothing else, If I manage to keep it up for a week, this should be
an interesting anecdotal report for everyone.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence" group.
To post to this group, send email to brain-training@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to brain-training+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/brain-training?hl=en.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق