الاثنين، 4 مارس 2013

Aaron Hockley

Aaron Hockley


Photo Equipment Deals – Announcing PhotoGearDeals.com

Posted: 04 Mar 2013 08:03 AM PST

Photography is expensive.

And I hate paying list price.

There are deals out there, and I come across them from time to time. I ignore a lot because I’m not always looking for what’s hot right now. A little while back I realized that instead of ignoring these, perhaps I could pass them along. And perhaps this would be a good basis for a new website focused purely on gear, since I’m trying to keep Splat Photo a bit more business/marketing/informationally-focused.

Hence PhotoGearDeals.com where I’m going to highlight current offers on cameras, lenses, software, and other goodies for photographers.

Subscribe over there via RSS, email, Twitter, or just hit the website frequently to see what’s new.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق