الثلاثاء، 7 مايو 2013

The Entrepreneur's Nightmare: Taking Time Off

Your email updates, powered by FeedBlitz 

Click here to read this mailing online.

The Entrepreneur’s Nightmare: Taking Time Off

One of the challenges – and one of the most fun things – about running a rapidly growing business like FeedBlitz is that there’s always something (many somethings, let’s be honest) to do next. What’s next is exciting, frequently difficult and usually time consuming.

So I should ‘fess up here: I might be a workaholic. I love my job; building and running this crazy business. And for those of us who are driven to build businesses, the hardest thing is letting go – not only letting go to other people, but also letting go of next enough to take some time off.

I stink at taking time off. Next is so, so very seductive. But I am, this week, taking some time away (that’s a real photo of my hotel pool). I’m going more or less offline, and to hell with my Klout score (that’s an inside joke – pay no attention to your Klout score. Seriously).

Taking time off is making me antsy, nervous and all sorts of fidgety. I clearly need to take some time off! I shall try to put the phone down, keep the laptop more or less closed, and try to enjoy the down time.  And if you recognize yourself in any of this; perhaps it’s time to embrace the nightmare and enjoy a little R and R yourself. Wish me luck and a couple of pina coladas; I’ll be back next week…



Sponsor message
powered byad choices

More Blitz Bits

 

Get These Great e-Books from FeedBlitz

Get the free FeedBurner Migration Guide e-book

feedblitz.com/the-feedburner-migration-guide/

Buy List Building for Bloggers, proven email strategies to build your audience, increase engagement and grow your income.

ListBuildingForBloggers.com

 

 


Sponsor message
powered byad choices



Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق