- Blue Whales Are Just So Hard to Find... Except That One
- This Seal Bumped Into The Shark That Was After Him With a Risky Evasive Maneuver
- Paralyzed Bunny Gets a Chance to Walk Again Thanks to This Custom Wheelchair
- Sure, You Love Cat Videos But Are You Dedicated Enough to Go to a Cat Video Festival?
- These Fish Are So Good At Dodging, Why Can't I Catch Them?
- This Elephant Escaped the Circus Just to Go Shop at a Flea Market?
- This Wild Dolphin Showed Off to Visitors With Some Acrobatic Moves
- Hi! You Happy Now? I Said It. HELLO HELLO HELLO!
- Ahh It Smells, But I Must...Carry Out... My Attack!
- This Tortoise Puts Food Before Comfort
- The World Is a Scary Place, Don't Worry, Momma's Got You
- Honey, I'm Home!
Posted: 19 Aug 2015 01:00 PM PDT
Posted: 19 Aug 2015 12:00 PM PDT
Posted: 19 Aug 2015 11:00 AM PDT
Posted: 19 Aug 2015 10:00 AM PDT
This year thousands of cat video lovers gathered in St. Paul, Minnesota to celebrate the fourth annual Internet Cat Video Festival. Fans dressed in all manner of cat themed regalia to enjoy the festivities and watch a 70-minute long compilation video featuring the best of 15,000 submissions. The festival's crowning event is the Golden Kitty award which is determined by popular vote in the month leading up the the event and announced during the festival. This year's winner? Alana Grelyak and Michael Gabriele of Chicago for a parody of the well known MasterCard commercials which they titled "Cat Behavior Finally Explained".
Submitted by: (via Washington Post)
Posted: 19 Aug 2015 09:00 AM PDT
Posted: 19 Aug 2015 08:00 AM PDT
Posted: 19 Aug 2015 07:30 AM PDT
Posted: 19 Aug 2015 07:00 AM PDT
Posted: 19 Aug 2015 06:30 AM PDT
Posted: 19 Aug 2015 06:00 AM PDT
Posted: 19 Aug 2015 05:00 AM PDT
Posted: 19 Aug 2015 04:00 AM PDT
|You are subscribed to email updates from I Can Has Cheezburger? |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States|