الجمعة، 23 سبتمبر 2011

[CardioTrainer Users] Re: Voice Output stopped working

Hi Charlie-

Voice Output is working again! Yay! I discovered something on my
phone - it has three separate volume controls (ringer, media, and
notifications) and only two of them (ringer and notifications) are
controlled by the master volume function. The media volume has to be
set separately. I adjusted the media volume Wednesday night, and the
Voice Output worked just great on Thursday morning during my workout.
Thanks!

Angela.

On Sep 19, 7:40 am, Charlie <char...@worksmartlabs.com> wrote:
> Sorry for the trouble! Are you hearing any voice notifications at all? Is
> your phone on silent or vibrate, by chance?
>
> On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 4:04 PM, abrereton <angelabrereton2...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>
>
> > I have a Motorola Droid 2, and I have been using the CardioTrainer
> > free app regularly for a little over one year.  Up until about a month
> > ago, Voice Output worked pretty well (with a small glitch - it
> > couldn't/wouldn't say the number "2" or the number "10" - no big
> > deal).  Then suddenly the Voice Output stopped working entirely.
> > Currently, I use the following settings:  Voice Output: enabled;
> > Notification Type: Time; Notification Interval: 600; Interval for
> > Racing: 30; Notification Volume: 99; Calorie Notification: disabled.
> > I check the volume of my phone before each workout to make sure the
> > volume is on the highest setting.  I do not have any music stored on
> > my phone.
> > Please help!  I want to upgrade to the CardioTrainer Pro so that I can
> > use the interval training feature, but that feature would be useless
> > without Voice Output.
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> > "CardioTrainer Users" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to cardiotrainer-users@googlegroups.com.
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > cardiotrainer-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://groups.google.com/group/cardiotrainer-users?hl=en.- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CardioTrainer Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to cardiotrainer-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cardiotrainer-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cardiotrainer-users?hl=en.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق