الخميس، 29 سبتمبر 2011

NBR The Color Run

Hey Runners,

http://thecolorrun.com/locations/

I don't know about the rest of you, but whenever I'm on a run I always
think to myself "wouldn't this be better if someone was throwing
glitter and rainbow powder all over me right now." Well, if you're
like me, your dreams have just come true. Our savior: The Color Run.

Its a 5K run done in different cities where you get blown with colored
powder at every kilometer. I don't think I need to explain much more
than that for you all to realize how awesome this race it. But if you
need more convincing visit the website for pictures.

As of right now the cities for 2012 are a bit far away, but it looks
like registration is going to open for Washington DC and Boston for
September 2012. So you have plenty of time to plan and save up. I
definitely plan on doing this and wanted to put the feelers out to see
if any other NBR members are down. We have plenty of time but if you
are interested email me with what city you are thinking about and we
can get the ball rolling.

Later!
Brian

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "North Brooklyn Runners" group.

To post to this group, send email to northbrooklynrunners@googlegroups.com
Replies go to the ENTIRE group. Sometimes its best to reply to the author only.

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to northbrooklynrunners+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/northbrooklynrunners?hl=en

Do NOT use the Google Group to attempt to sell or buy race bibs or you will lose all Google Group privileges.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق