الخميس، 29 سبتمبر 2011

Re: CES (Cranial Electrical Stimulation)

not unless ur tdcs device supports constant,direct current.

the mindalive device can be programmed to do such a thing if u can get
the software ie from your doctor, psychiatrist, psychologist,
chiropractor


despite what some kojacks here say, the task shouldnt be undertaken
lightly--u r screwun with ur brain


On Sep 29, 6:56 am, Sunil <oded...@gmail.com> wrote:
> whoisbambam, are you suggesting that my ces device can be used as a
> tdcs?
>
> Also, have you tried faster than 2.5 on dnb? A month back, I reduced
> my step size as I was finding it hard breaking past 6 back
> consistently. I read a few posts here which mentioned that speed
> training helped them, so I began at 1.5s and then kept decreasing this
> until i hit 0.7s!!! Okay, so i can only average 70% at 0.7s but I'm
> finding that my processing speed is improving, as is my accuracy at
> higher levels. One odd thing to note is that at 2.0s, I find that my
> audio processing is more accurate than visual, but when I hit 1.0 and
> below my visual becomes more accurate! Not sure what the reasons for
> and implications of this are, but it's something i'd like to explore.
> My sweet spot right now is 0.9s where I'm able to reach 3-4back fairly
> proficiently. I'd be interested to hear how you get on at these speeds
> with tdcs applied!
>
> I've been off of dnb for the past week, but will be going back to it
> once my CES device comes through. Looks lke it won't be till a week on
> monday!!!! GRRRRRRR :S
>
> On Sep 29, 7:24 am, whoisbambam <a...@horseracingfirm.com> wrote:
>
> > well, if u use smaller voltage with the tdcs and a larger electrode
> > with the reference lead, it shouldnt meet the threshold to affect the
> > underlaying brain tissue under said reference lead.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence" group.
To post to this group, send email to brain-training@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to brain-training+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/brain-training?hl=en.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق