الخميس، 29 سبتمبر 2011

Re: A night in the lighthouse (Isochronic delta pulses from 8 to 1.05)

Well, I've tried it... twice. First during the day. It was pretty good
feeling and afterwards for a while I had a different perception of my
body and surroundings. Like more details caught my attention.
Second time when I went to sleep. I've felt really relaxed and by the
end I was loosing my conciousness. Generally speaking, it works really
good and gets you relaxed. (I don't have a sleep tracker, though.)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence" group.
To post to this group, send email to brain-training@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to brain-training+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/brain-training?hl=en.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق